Animal & Pet Books
Reference and Story Books on Dogs, Pets, Birds, Fish, etc.
- Breeding, Training, Management, Diseases Of Dogs | by Francis Butler
- The Publisher trusts, in giving to the public this fifth edition of the work of Francis Cutler, deceased, that the additions and embelishments which he has spared neither pains nor expense to procure, will gratify the admirers of the subjects illustrated. Of the late author of the work, it is useless to speak. He has been acknowledged, not only in this country, but in Europe, to be the best American authority on the subject he treats. Mr. Edward Jesse, Keeper of the Queens Park, London, in his "Anecdotes of Dogs," quotes from Mr. Butler's work as the best extant.
- Creatures Of The Night: A Book Of Wild Life In Western Britain | by Alfred W. Rees
- Creatures Of The Night: A Book Of Wild Life In Western Britain, The original form of these Studies of animal life has been extensively altered, and, in some instances, the titles have been changed.
- Dogs And Men | by Henry C. Merwin
- The following essay first appeared in the Atlantic Monthly for January, 1910, and its republication has kindly been permitted by the publishers of that magazine. The opportunity is taken to insert a few additional paragraphs.
- Dogs And Puppies | by Frances Trego Montgomery
- A cute book illustrating the lives of various Boston Terrier puppies and their new families.
- Sporting Dogs. Their Points And Management In Health, And Disease | by Frank Townend Barton
- This work—Sporting Dogs: Their Points and Management in Health and Disease—has been prepared as a companion volume to those already published, viz., Non-Sporting Dogs: Their Points, etc., and Toy Dogs, in response to numerous inquiries from readers of those volumes, asking for a work upon Sporting Dogs, to complete the series, at a proportionate price.
- True Stories About Dogs & Cats | by Mrs. Follen
- Contains childrens stories about Dogs & Cats.